TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Responsibility in the selection of tiles, bathroom fitting and fixtures lies with the purchaser.
2. Ownership of goods is not attained until full payment is received.
3. Prices can be changed without notice at the discretion of the company.
4. Eternity Tile + Bath + Home only accepts return claims for our regular stocks if the following criterial are met (no return on special order items):
- Goods are unused, in saleable condition, and in their original packaging;
- Goods must not be a part of a special or custom order;
- Goods have not been purchased on a clearance basis;
- Goods must be accompanied by the original sales receipt;
1. If the above criteria are met and goods are returned within 30 days of the invoice date, then a full refund will be provided;
2. If the above criteria are met and goods are returned over 30 days but within 60 days of the invoice date, then a 75% refund will be provided;
3. No refund will be provided if it is over 60 days of the invoice date; It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the return is eligible for refund.
5. No claims shall be allowed in regards to variation of shade, or defects in nature of tile after they are fixed. There is no warranty or guarantee against crazing.
6. Estimation of quantities by Eternity Tile + Bath + Home is offered as a service only. We take no responsibility for incorrect quantities.
7. Showroom displays and samples are an indication only and are subject to shade variation.
8. As a company we will not accept any damage which occur in the use of cleaning products.
9. Once the goods are delivered, leaving our site, or in transit to a building site or any location specified by the buyer, they become the full responsibility of the buyer.
10. It is the responsibility of the buyer to check all goods on receipt. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any faults or damage immediately or within 48 hours. We will provide the replacement along with the necessary service and support.
11. Sizes shown are an indication only. No responsibility will be taken for slight variations incurred during the firing process.
12. All Goods are unloaded onto the ground floor only. Goods to be carried upstairs or downstairs will incur an additional fee and must be specified at order placement. Where machinery is required for unloading, additional fees will incur and must be specified at order placement.
13. 30% deposit must be paid upon all special-order items (non-regular stock items) for all clients. 30% Deposit is not refundable for orders made.
14. Change of your orders: Early alternations of your orders should be sent by email. However, for special order items, when goods are prepared by the manufacturer, all orders are final and alternations must not be made.
15. Cancellation of your orders:
- Request for cancellation must be sent via email. Written confirmation will be returned to you within 7 business days to confirm or deny your cancellations. However, for special order items, when goods are prepared by manufacturer, all orders are final and cancellation must not be made.
- Order cancellation are subject to a restocking fee which is 25% of the total price indicated in the order.